do u know??
i mean..did u really know??
- Did you know that there are 206 bones in the adult human body and there are 300 in children (as they grow some of the bones fuse together).
- The most dangerous animal in the world is the common housefly. Because of their habits of visiting animal waste, they transmit more diseases than any other animal.
- The world’s largest amphibian is the giant salamander. It can grow up to 5 ft. in length.
- It takes approximately 12 hours for food to entirely digest.
- The human eye blinks an average of 4,200,000 times a year.
- The longest living cells in the body are brain cells which can live an entire lifetime.
- The heaviest human brain ever recorded weighed 5 lb. 1.1 oz. (2.3 kg.).
- The ears of a cricket are located on the front legs, just below the knee.
- Sound travels about 4 times faster in water than in air.
- The only letter not appearing on the Periodic Table is the letter “J”.
that`s it for today….
it`s fun right??
now u can say..